COVID Practices: We follow CDC guidelines and Local requirements; New Mexico no longer requires mask wearing in most public spaces, but if you want to wear a mask, that's okay!
Use this app to plan your Tour! Select your favorite artists to visit during the Tour or to contact later should you run out of time over the two Tour weekends. The app currently features the 2021 artists and will be updated with 2022 artists in late summer.
Get to know the app...
- Navigate to Browse SFST Artists (use the paintbrush icon on other screens), where you may choose to see all artists at once or narrow your view by category of art.
- Touch or click on a picture to go to that artist's page to see more of their artwork, contact details, and get directions to their studio.
- On an artist's page, use the bookmark icon to mark your favorites.
- Use the Star icon to navigate to a list of your bookmarked favorites.
- Use the search feature (on other pages, touch the 3 dots menu icon to access the search feature) to find an artist by name, or by category / medium of art (e.g. jewelery, sculpture, painting, pastel, oil, etc).
Attend the 'Bricks and Mortar' Preview Gallery Opening Reception
- Friday, October 7th, 5pm - 8pm
- Santa Fe Woman's Club, 1616 Old Pecos Trail, Santa Fe, NM
- Meet and talk with artists while enjoying refreshments and artwork.
- Vote for your favorite piece of artwork for the 'People's Choice Award'!
If you can't make it Friday, the Preview Gallery will also be open Saturday and Sunday, October 8th and 9th from 10 am - 5 pm. This is a great place to start your tour because it gives you the opportunity to see a sampling of work from each artist in person and under one roof.
We are happy to have you 'on board'- and hope that you enjoy your tour!