How to use this app for the SFST
COVID Practices: We are following CDC guidelines and Local requirements; New Mexico requires that all individuals ages 2 years and older wear masks in all indoor public settings except when eating or drinking. Wash your hands, social distance and wear your mask!
- Artists looking for Tour and registration information should go to the Artist Resources page.
- Go to Browse SFST Artists (indicated by the paintbrush icon) to see participating artists. You may choose to see all artists at once or narrow your view to a category of art.
- Tap an image to go to the artist's page to see more of their work, contact details and to get directions to their studio.
- When on an artist's page, tap the bookmark icon to mark your favorites and those you want to visit on your Tour.
- Use the star icon to navigate to a list of your bookmarked items.
- Use the Search function (touch the three dots menu icon to access the search feature) to search for:
- an artist by name
- an art category, but it's better to use the art category groupings on the SFST Artists Page.
Like SFST on Facebook
Follow SFST on Instagram